The Delta Hope House is adjacent to the Cooper ISD Administration building on McKinney Street, going from a 240-square foot donated building on Dallas Avenue to a 6,300-square feet equipped with several different stations. The House is open on Thursdays from 9 a.m. until noon and the fourth Tuesday of the month from 5:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is held in the building on the second Thursday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
The Delta Hope House has been reorganized to resemble an actual grocery store with shopping carts and volunteer “clerks.” The Delta Hope House always welcomes volunteers.
Open April-Oct. on Saturdays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Delta County Museum is located at 700 W. Dallas St., Cooper, Texas
- Second Place News Photo/Third Place Advertising 2016
- Third Place News Photo/Fourth Place Advertising 2015
- Second Place News Photo/Third Place Headline Writing 2014
- First Place Weekly Division Community Service/Second Place Page Design 2013
- Third Place Editorial/Routine Special Section/Fourth Place Feature Writing 2013
- First Place Feature Story Division 9 2012
KETR is committed to providing Northeast Texas citizens and the Texas A&M University - Commerce community with entertaining, educational and informative programming. The station also serves as a learning environment for university students to pursue excellence in broadcasting and journalism.
Cooper Review Editor Cindy Roller posts stories to KETR.org, provides audio news reports covering Delta and Hopkins counties.